Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

Nine Months Old !

_________________________________________________________



29th July, 2008 - I turned nine months old. To mark the occasion, I was dressed up by Mamma in this cute new dress. As usual, Daddy's feelings are a mixed bag - he's very happy to see me grow up, learning new things with every passing day but sad that he will miss these days a couple of years from now. He feels that he will miss

* Me sleeping on his lap all through the night and holding him tight whenever I get a scary dream
* Late Night walks around the house when he tries a million tricks to put me to sleep
* Watching the sky and the chirping birds when I wake him up early in the morning and he takes me to the roof of our house or to the near by garden

I wonder when will he grow up & realize that this is how life moves !!!

No comments: