Friday, February 1, 2008
First Quarter !
On 29th January, 2008 - I turned 3 months old. Since Daddy counts everything in terms of financial/ technical/ project planning terms, so I'm a quarter old now :)
As a kid grows, it develops a sense of recognition. It can recognize some things & can't make sense out of others. Here are the things I can easily recognize now:-
* Family Members - Mamma, Daddy, Grandpa, Grandma, Bhua
* My room
* My hands - I love licking my own fingers when I'm hungray & Mamma does'nt understand it :)
* My legs - I believe in the 'work hard, play hard' philosphy so I really do shake my legs as hard as I can while playing.
* TV - This has to be the first thing on the list for sure :). I absoulutely love watching the colorful characters on that screen. Grandma says that it's harmful for my eyes but who cares as long as she does'nt come to know that I'm watching TV :). When I cry and there's no other way to stop me, the idiot box works for me.
* Pram - Daddy promised to write a new post on it so I hope he fulfills his promise soon.
Three months old, I cry a lot more, I smile a lot more, I live each moment a lot more, Growing up is fun !!!!!!