Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 7, 2008

Polio Vaccination - 6th Jan, 2008


6th January was the first polio campaign for the year 2008. Mamma & Nani took me to a nearly Polio Vaccination booth & got me vaccinated. This is my third polio vaccination. The doctor had recommended to Daddy & Mamma that they should get me vaccinated each time there's such a campaign.

I don't really like the taste of polio drops but I don't mind it either as Mamma gives me a full spoon of honey after the vaccination. I absolutely love the taste of honey & I even cry to make Mamma realize that I want some more of it. What a pity that Mamma does not understand my language yet!

Anyway, it's very important for young kids especially those less than a year old. It is a must to eradicate a disease like Polio from our society as it has spoiled the lives of a large number of kids.

I'm quiet happy & so is Daddy as he's coming to Nani's place to take me to Jaipur. I'm excited to be going back home where Grandpa, Grandma & Bhua are also eager awaiting my arrival.

Hopefully, the next post will be from Jaipur with Daddy sitting besides me!

3 comments:

AD said...

Hey Vanu ..(I will use ur nick name) ...u are too cute. And regd your dady, I have always known him to be a super intelligent guy but now I know that he is a very gud blogger too ..:)
Wish you all gud luck and lots of love.....

Anonymous said...

AD,

Thanks for your post.. I know a few ADs & since your profile/ blog does not have your full name, it's tough to recognize you.

Let me give it a shot - it must be Anuj Dhamija :). You too own a great blog. Good work, keep going!

Regards,
Gaurav (ahem! on behalf of Vanu :)

AD said...

When I talked abt intelligent daddy I meant it you see...:)
I have a dormant blog ....as I don't have a cute motivation like Vanu to keep it active...
This is a really nice blog..first of its kind that I saw..Vanu will enjoy it very much when she is able to read it ....You keep going till she takes over...
regds
AD